Beanie the Chicken's Blog

Shortly after Beanie was found at a local feed store, it became apparent that she he was an unusual chicken. These are the chronicles of Beanie the chicken....

Monday, September 19, 2005

Meanwhile


While I was showing Beanie all those instruments, she was growing -- really fast! I knew she would need a larger cage, but I didn't realize how soon she would need it. So, my father-in-law drew up some plans, based on some ideas I had and over a couple of weeks we put it together.

This cage is about 4 feet long, almost 2 feet wide and a little less than 2 feet high. We still are making the nesting box out of plywood, which will attach on the end. I still put Beanie in the workshop at night, but when I'm done with the box she should be able to stay outside.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool BLOG, very informative contents. I also have a blog similar like yours. Would you mind if I ask you for a link exchange?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home